I've been suffering through a bit of a bad patch for the past couple
of days, I even had to take time off work yesterday because I was just
too exhausted & in too much pain. The worst parts are first thing in
the morning, when I sometimes think I could quite cheerfully saw my
limbs off with a rusty hacksaw because it couldn't hurt any less, &
dealing with the connected symptoms like IBS or extreme nausea. I was
wondering if anyone out there has tips for dealing with this? I also
keep trying to make it to the local foggys meetings, which in theory
is a great place to share experiences & tips, trouble is by the time
the meeting comes round I'm usually too tired &/or following the pain
management rules of prioritise, plan & pace & am having to save my
energy for some prioritised task.
--
Sent from my mobile device
No comments:
Post a Comment